Reality hits me too hard sometimes. I can continue on dreaming but it's not where i should be. Deep down i knew all these trials were only given to the special chosen people
But there are times i dont wont to be chosen. I don't want to be the best. I want to be the person who feels contented with the least that she has.
But i guess i was born to be Sofwah Hayati.
And i cant escape that.
"Kenapa ada perasaan. Kenapa ada undang-undang? Kenapa tak cipta salah satu je"
But there are times i dont wont to be chosen. I don't want to be the best. I want to be the person who feels contented with the least that she has.
But i guess i was born to be Sofwah Hayati.
And i cant escape that.
"Kenapa ada perasaan. Kenapa ada undang-undang? Kenapa tak cipta salah satu je"
Comments