26th of June
When we got into a little misunderstanding and you go to sleep upsetand I went about my days pretending like nothing happened
when in reality i was just as affected
I think over the time i became quite good at pretending
putting on smiles and working, as if it was all normal
when the truth
I keep on dropping things, i was all over the place
I am CLEARLY not in a great mood
and later that night
you called me up and asked if I had my dinner already
and all you said
"bawak tupperware. Saya kat luar"
Imagine the kind of shock I had
When you are upset but still decides to go above and beyond for me
I'm not sure what do I have in me
but I just got lucky
27th June
Another misunderstanding (lol) and this time you dropped by again
late at night
we drive and we talk
I talk and talk endlessly
We smiled and laugh
(and in my heart i knew, I want this forever)
I want to be next to you when I'm sad
when i feel hopeless or just full of moodiness and I just wanna be sad and down
There you are
You made us talk about future and exciting things
and I thought to myself
'Hey this wasnt as bad, isnt it?'
Comments