It's okay if it's still hurts a little. It's not like you're asking for it. The thing about heart is, it's the most unpredictable uncontrollable stuff in the world. The most genuine feeling is things that you felt without expecting them.
I wasted 4 years being in cloud of my dreams and world of my own, 1 year plus in trying to move on and get over stuffs, how i wish i couple turn back the times and make it undone. Or i would choose a person that worthy the years, tears, and thoughts spent.
If this was supposed to be a lesson learned, then I need to take a serious hit to learn it.
I don't wish for other people to go through things that I did.
My crushes me the most when I had dreams planted in my head and thinking that it'll come true one fine day, but then I had to rebuild those dreams all over again, tbh, it's not easy as it seems though.
But things happen for reasons
I wasted 4 years being in cloud of my dreams and world of my own, 1 year plus in trying to move on and get over stuffs, how i wish i couple turn back the times and make it undone. Or i would choose a person that worthy the years, tears, and thoughts spent.
If this was supposed to be a lesson learned, then I need to take a serious hit to learn it.
I don't wish for other people to go through things that I did.
My crushes me the most when I had dreams planted in my head and thinking that it'll come true one fine day, but then I had to rebuild those dreams all over again, tbh, it's not easy as it seems though.
But things happen for reasons
Comments