I knew you wont see this, but happy birthday. I prayed that you turn wiser and happier. And for you to realise that you are a lot smarter and kinder than you think you are. I knew because I saw it in you. I never had an ill wish, or reasons to say bad things about you. I pray that you finally paving your way to be the person you wanted to be. I pray that youll always have reason to smile and to be happy. I don't see updates from you anymore, not because I hated you, but only because I wanted to learn to not know you. Maybe it's working, maybe it's not, I don't even know. all i know is I've tried, and will always continue trying. Some days it gets really hard but I kept telling myself that it's okay. I hope I'll grow wiser too from this experience. Anyway, Happy birthday. Stay kind, gentle and caring as you are. Take care 😊
You know I always take pride in how good my memory works. I can remember details, information, and able to retain & recall them whenever it is needed. I remember small minute detail of a person, what she/he likes or dislike, what they're allergic of, preferences, pet peeves, depending how close they are to me. I remember event and incidents that occurs, I remember the things people say, sometimes the wording they use, I remember the places and memories it carries-the people I go with, the purpose of going, and sometimes the exact dates if not month of the year. I remember random facts about thingsi studied in my degree despite not dealing with the subjects on daily basis. I remember very vividly the memories of people despite how random and sometimes insignificant it seems. No matter how useful a good memory does sound, Sometimes, secretly, I resent it. I resent that how memories are only pieces of you that you're meant to keep. Just because you remember the specific event ...
Comments