I think I have some ideas on what to write here but somehow it was gone with the wind. strangely
I just wanna say that the year 2021 is pretty much a significant year, mainly contributed by one factor; CAREER SHIFT.
oh yeah if you know me, you'd know that I always have underlying stories behind. Tapi who knows if I'll write it or not. We'll see,
But I just wanna write that leaving my first job is probably one of the mindless decision Ive made in my life, but the most fulfilling decision ever. I had no regret.
Looking back, I do not wish that I'd leave it sooner. I left it at the right time.
Right when I felt stuck, and at complete stagnant position. My voice was not heard, my suggestions were turned down prematurely, and I do feel like out of place. No, I do not put the blame totally on others, I do have mistakes on my part and I can admit it without hesitation, but it all worked for the better alhamdulillah,
Does that means I faced ZERO challenge in my new career?
Nope. If you figured the answer is Yes, you're way off.
My first challenge is to decide between staying close to my family, having stable job or the ones i'm taking at the moment; which is far away from family and a job who requires constant learning, adaptation and sometimes pushing u off the edge.
spoiler alert, I chose the latter.
Why you ask (why do i keep questioning as if there's anyone be reading this lol)?
Because I decided that I wanted to go for the people who would've fight for me to stay.
Well, I passed my first hurdle. The weight lifted my shoulder for few weeks. But then not anymore.
I learnt a lot in such a short amount of time
1. Learning to do mistakes, owning and rectifies them
2. Learning to listen and lead, human skills and being a good team player
3. Learning to adapt and just do when you don't really sure what really have you got yourselves into
4. Learning that a good teamwork and support really carries you through a stormy day.
and the learning journey is just taking off.
Bismillah.
Comments