Skip to main content

Futsal? beyond cool!

The day, 2nd Dicember 2011 is surely one of the most memorable day here, in UM Nilam Puri.

Susah nak recall the last time I'm having so much fun with sports since I hate sports because back in the days, I had some kind of allergies. Dulu time sekolah rendah kan ada PJ, and the problem with my body is, it could'nt stand the heat, kalau panas sikit mula la pelbagai masalah yang tak diingini timbul (puteri lilin. haha), so that's why I don't do sports.

But yesterday, it's like the turning point dalam hidup, because actually, I did this:

Piala Timbalan Pengarah kott. hehe


Mula-mula tengok tempat ni dari luar, macam gudang ape la, sekali masuk wowww that was big! sebab tengok court futsal kat sini kecik je, takdela sebesar tu. Tapi, walau ape pun yang berlaku, perjuangan tetap diteruskan.(ayat koya)
menyaksikan dengan penuh debaran.haha
Mula-mula tengok semua orang main, hebat nyee, and of course, I don't play that good, semua orang macam serius je main, tetibe datang debor terus tak selera nak makan. (note: majmuah 8 bawak makanan macam nak gi picnic, bukan nak gi main. sumber tenaga la kononnya. cess)

Then it was our turn to play, and pastu barula tersedar bakat terpendam dalam diri masing-masing. haha. (maaf, orang sakit memang selalu perasan). Mula-mula I thought, kalau kalah pun tak kisah, but then it is getting more serious and exciting, when everybody give their all out in game.and of course, we all having a blast :)

Things that I've learn

Semangat kesukanan sebenar.
Everyone is playing till the last drop of sweats, and giving their all out. Sangat seronok sebab bila semua orang semangat, permainan akan jadi even tougher and more interesting, but in the end of the day, mesti ada yang menang dan kalah, sebab itu memang adat permainan, dan semua tu memang Allah yang decide. Tapi, the first thing I said to my group, "win or lose does'nt matter, the most important is we all are having fun".

One of the most interesting game, time lawan dengan Majmuah 4 sem 2, sebab kene lawan dengan kawan sendiri, Nadia Salwa.She's my classmate back in Kuliah, walaupun tak rapat mane pun kat sini, tapi still mesra, kalau jumpe mesti tegur2, kalau dah lame tak nampak mesti tercari-cari. cehh. haha. Time lawan, kitorang memang macam tak kenal langsung, and she's really GOOD, sampai rase tak terkejar-kejar dia. hehe.

tapi bila wisel dah tiup tanda game dah habis, kitorang tergelak sesama sendiri, tak pasti kenapa,maybe sebab mengenangkan dasyatnya masing-masing main. haha.

itulah sebenarnya antara matlamat kita bermain, untuk merapatkan ukhuwah sesama sendiri, bukan untuk membina permusuhan baru.

Alhamdulillah, walaupun tanpa berbekalkan pengalaman dan latihan rapi (main futsal kat pantai Tok Jembal tak dikira ye), we managed to rank 4th over 15 competing teams, quiet an achievement, and I cannot tell you how proud I am of my team, and InsyaAllah, this exprience will tighten the bond more, and hopefully semua orang dapat ambil ibrah daripada perlawanan ni.

akhowat APDS FC. haha
thanks a lot,Allah, for this oppurtunity!

p/s: ouhh.saya pakai baju Kuliah sebab saya sangatttttttttt bangga menjadi pelajar Kuliah! :)

Comments

syeraho said…
best3x!!!!! ^^ nice entry anyway

Popular posts from this blog

Memory

You know I always take pride in how good my memory works. I can remember details, information, and able to retain & recall them whenever it is needed. I remember small minute detail of a person, what she/he likes or dislike, what they're allergic of, preferences, pet peeves, depending how close they are to me. I remember event and incidents that occurs, I remember the things people say, sometimes the wording they use, I remember the places and memories it carries-the people I go with, the purpose of going, and sometimes the exact dates if not month of the year. I remember random facts about thingsi studied in my degree despite not dealing with the subjects on daily basis. I remember very vividly the memories of people despite how random and sometimes insignificant it seems. No matter how useful a good memory does sound, Sometimes, secretly, I resent it. I resent that how memories are only pieces of you that you're meant to keep. Just because you remember the specific event ...

The ocean

We could've been the ocean Where the limits is not found The potentials, possibilities of what could have become But you chose the land The security, the certainty and safety that it offers You chose what is easy And that's okay Me and difficulties came as part in parcel As much as I can give you Or that I tried or willing to try to There are parts of me that isn't gonna be easy I probably can't give you peace And that's okay Maybe it's not that much of a fall It's the imagery of you that stuck And how it takes the shape and the idea of you But I'm beginning to understand now, or at least as of this current moment There are something to be blamed but not everything I hold no grudge nor that I bear any ill wishes I just prefer not to see the sight of you At least not until I let go that image of you And the thought of what we could have become And I free myself from this attachment and idea You chose the logic, the safer route And I will embark on a diffe...

The very defining moment

26th of June When we got into a little misunderstanding and you go to sleep upset and I went about my days pretending like nothing happened when in reality i was just as affected I think over the time i became quite good at pretending putting on smiles and working, as if it was all normal when the truth I keep on dropping things, i was all over the place I am CLEARLY not in a great mood and later that night you called me up and asked if I had my dinner already and all you said "bawak tupperware. Saya kat luar" Imagine the kind of shock I had When you are upset but still decides to go above and beyond for me I'm not sure what do I have in me but I just got lucky 27th June Another misunderstanding (lol) and this time you dropped by again late at night we drive and we talk I talk and talk endlessly We smiled and laugh (and in my heart i knew, I want this forever) I want to be next to you when I'm sad when i feel hopeless or just full of moodiness and I just wanna be sad ...