Human's heart is a complex thing and very subjective. unstable, unpredictable and subject to change all time, depends on the mood, hormones,events, and even the weathers.
so why sound so serious, sofwah?
honestly, I had no idea.
I love observing, and I learned a lot through it. I love observing people, their attire, attitude, the way they think and talk,the way they touch their feet on the ground, despite that giving a bad perception wasn't a good thing, but the first impression always gave a huge impact on how people judge us.(I dont even know what it had to do with the topic)
obviously, I'm in a confusing state.
for me, perkara paling annoying dalam dunia ni, terase. bukan orang terase dengan kita, kite yg terase dengan orang, especially with friends. malas nak layan. sangat malas dan serabut. Most of the time, when someone said something that supposed to hurt me, I chose to ignore. malas nak bawak ke hati. it such a burden for me.
but of course, kadang-kadang, tetap tak dapat nak elak. walaupun dah cuba sedaya upaya nak ignore, it still there. the pain is there and it wont even go away. Imagine carrying those pain and still you had to face the person everyday but the person might dont even realise that he/she hurt you silently.
and you're the one who's feeling guilty sebab terase, padahal dia ok je. macam entah pape je.sebab tu yg malas sangat.
as time passing by, it creates a gap. and suddenly it gets to the level where you dont feel comfortable when the person is around. awful.
that's why I keep escaping from being terase. tried as hard as I can, despite the sensitivity inside of me. sometimes I'm afraid that it leads to ignorance,which is another huge problem
need help. advise me
so why sound so serious, sofwah?
honestly, I had no idea.
I love observing, and I learned a lot through it. I love observing people, their attire, attitude, the way they think and talk,the way they touch their feet on the ground, despite that giving a bad perception wasn't a good thing, but the first impression always gave a huge impact on how people judge us.(I dont even know what it had to do with the topic)
obviously, I'm in a confusing state.
for me, perkara paling annoying dalam dunia ni, terase. bukan orang terase dengan kita, kite yg terase dengan orang, especially with friends. malas nak layan. sangat malas dan serabut. Most of the time, when someone said something that supposed to hurt me, I chose to ignore. malas nak bawak ke hati. it such a burden for me.
but of course, kadang-kadang, tetap tak dapat nak elak. walaupun dah cuba sedaya upaya nak ignore, it still there. the pain is there and it wont even go away. Imagine carrying those pain and still you had to face the person everyday but the person might dont even realise that he/she hurt you silently.
and you're the one who's feeling guilty sebab terase, padahal dia ok je. macam entah pape je.sebab tu yg malas sangat.
as time passing by, it creates a gap. and suddenly it gets to the level where you dont feel comfortable when the person is around. awful.
that's why I keep escaping from being terase. tried as hard as I can, despite the sensitivity inside of me. sometimes I'm afraid that it leads to ignorance,which is another huge problem
need help. advise me
Comments