Skip to main content

Semester 4, 2.0 (credit title)


4. With pressure, comes diamond :)

I guess I'll never knew if I'll ever have this much of to-do-list again

you might have so many things awaited for you after break, and you had to spend your break in guilt because break is break, who got time for werk


this is the perfect description of the cherry on the top of icing, i had a tough week 14 with tests almost everyday during the week and got no time to break on study week because this is calling:

18/6- hari pertama puasa
5. but there are people, whom without them, survival is impossible. They make the tough times bearable, and a little break spent with joy, amidst of business and craziness won't hurt. and we always find ways to reward ourselves for even the littlest of accomplishments because it keeps you going and refueled.
My two favourite things in one picture. sushi tasted better with a good company, trust me
A good movie makes a happy me. or maybe it's extra large pop corn for free
we made a car ride stucked in jam our own little party and jamming time. Mostly taylor swift takes part in the party, because in a car full of swifties, you can't do much

 When it comes to groupwork, there's always one dominant person among the groupmate (yup, that'll always be me). The one who has tendency of taking control and giving order. We always thought that the one who giving order or make important decisions in work were the essential one, but we must also remember, the one who receive orders very well, without complains are the one who keeps things going smoothly.

The best Lab mate, EVER.

It's always feel rewarding when it comes into Korean Cuisine taste. So lucky this place is sooooo nearby UM, and even luckier to have friend that never afraid of trying something new.

To find a friend that shares the time of laughter and smiles was easy.
But a friend that always, never failed to
  • take you to classes, even waited for you when you're late
  • keep you updated with every classes that you missed
  • Being your loyal partner in EACH AND EVERY partner work there is, tanpa gagal
  • selalu ajak pergi ceramah KAFA. hikhik
  • didn't mind even if you're a perfectionist, always ended up doing more work than you should
I dont think I'll able to put things into words

If I ever hold a degree from UM, I know to whom I owed the most in UM
 and these bunch of people that makes a gloomy day a bright one

Reliable people
Though we don't get to see each other that often sebab tak banyak kelas yang sama, we always say hi when we bumped into each other. Dah anggap mcm adik beradik dah

Ayin, Nina, Syeho, Hanim. Kalau diorang takde, tak jadi lah kelas sosio. Hampir semua assignment was group work, and I have the best group to work with.
 6. I'm not afraid of giving the best of efforts in every works I'm doing because I knew the reward, the satisfactory, the applause, or even the look of people that pays attention to you when you're presenting--the efforts always pays off :)

Thank you :)

Poster of the day. Spent two sleepless night designing this, walaupun taklah cantik mana, but I gave my very best though

Gambar sekadar hiasan. Sebab bukan hari-hari dapat jadi Lake Fairy. selalu jd narrator je sbb orang berlakon di ketawa memanjang
 7. When unexpected things happen, it's important to give support to the one who need. And a little prayer so Allah will always strengthen the weak and fragile heart of human


Al Fatihah untuk mak yah. Semoga Allah berkati arwah dan dimasukkan ke dalam syurga
 and that 7 long points concludes my fourth semester in degree life in UM. and a new year of study awaits me right in few days. I'm half-excited and half-sad sebab cuti dah nak habis

also I signed up for new adventure this year. 

Good luck to those who are still in their university years, dont forget to write about them so that you'll remember your precious days :)

Have a good year ahead, everyone 

Love,
Sofwah Hayati 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory

You know I always take pride in how good my memory works. I can remember details, information, and able to retain & recall them whenever it is needed. I remember small minute detail of a person, what she/he likes or dislike, what they're allergic of, preferences, pet peeves, depending how close they are to me. I remember event and incidents that occurs, I remember the things people say, sometimes the wording they use, I remember the places and memories it carries-the people I go with, the purpose of going, and sometimes the exact dates if not month of the year. I remember random facts about thingsi studied in my degree despite not dealing with the subjects on daily basis. I remember very vividly the memories of people despite how random and sometimes insignificant it seems. No matter how useful a good memory does sound, Sometimes, secretly, I resent it. I resent that how memories are only pieces of you that you're meant to keep. Just because you remember the specific event ...

The ocean

We could've been the ocean Where the limits is not found The potentials, possibilities of what could have become But you chose the land The security, the certainty and safety that it offers You chose what is easy And that's okay Me and difficulties came as part in parcel As much as I can give you Or that I tried or willing to try to There are parts of me that isn't gonna be easy I probably can't give you peace And that's okay Maybe it's not that much of a fall It's the imagery of you that stuck And how it takes the shape and the idea of you But I'm beginning to understand now, or at least as of this current moment There are something to be blamed but not everything I hold no grudge nor that I bear any ill wishes I just prefer not to see the sight of you At least not until I let go that image of you And the thought of what we could have become And I free myself from this attachment and idea You chose the logic, the safer route And I will embark on a diffe...

The very defining moment

26th of June When we got into a little misunderstanding and you go to sleep upset and I went about my days pretending like nothing happened when in reality i was just as affected I think over the time i became quite good at pretending putting on smiles and working, as if it was all normal when the truth I keep on dropping things, i was all over the place I am CLEARLY not in a great mood and later that night you called me up and asked if I had my dinner already and all you said "bawak tupperware. Saya kat luar" Imagine the kind of shock I had When you are upset but still decides to go above and beyond for me I'm not sure what do I have in me but I just got lucky 27th June Another misunderstanding (lol) and this time you dropped by again late at night we drive and we talk I talk and talk endlessly We smiled and laugh (and in my heart i knew, I want this forever) I want to be next to you when I'm sad when i feel hopeless or just full of moodiness and I just wanna be sad ...