Skip to main content

Saya merayu.

My first post in 2013. living in this uni life, even new semester is more significant that the counting year. When we were in school, a new year is such a significant as it is the sign that the holiday was about to over. we will learn something new on this year. but here, new year is nothing but like the other day that passed.

I am 20, or about to be (well, 21st actually, according to my hijri birthday). the phrase teenagers might not suits me anymore (?) Growing up does suck, the sudden responsiblities suddenly came over and piled up on your shoulder, without you even know, and suddenly there it is! (ninja maybe. haha)

but the best part is, you started to understand.

you started to see.

and you started to think for the sake of your own goodness.

All those things that happen back in those days made you learn more than anything else. and how you appreciate those moments, even the bitter one, cause it taught you, lots more than the best teacher on the planet would.

these few days I had a tough fight with the inner side of me [well, actually it happens every week, but there some issues arise lately, making it lots more difficult]

it's just so hard to control your heart. Even how many time you tried to console it down, to let it back to the normal (homeostatis mechanism?) using your justification, logics, self-scolding, and lots more method but it didnt work! not even touched!

and then I've forgotten, that the heart was actually the least thing that I can control of. it can't be forced and never will be.

Hati itu Allah yg pegang.dan kalau anda rasa tak boleh/sangat susah nak control perasanan anda, sila refer semula kepada pemilik tuan punya yg sebenar.

I just realized how pathetic I am. mengharapkan cinta manusia before Allah's

tak cukup lagi ke, susahnya hidup sbb masih lagi tak mampu untuk betul2 jatuh cinta dengan Allah? Walaupun selepas kebaikan demi kebaikan, keajaiban demi keajaiban, yg Allah bagi dan tunjuk pada KAMU SENDIRI?!

kemudian nak menambahkan sengsara dgn mengharapkan cinta manusia pula?

lainla kalau cintakan manusia tu boleh tambahkan cinta kepada Allah.

Allah :'(

dah jatuh ditimpa escalator.

betapa jauhnya hati ini dengan Allah.

Sofwah dah nak 20, hari2 yg lalu banyak dihabiskan dgn pencarian. pergi sana pergi sini. mencari identiti sendiri. dan sebenarnya masih lagi tercari2.

banyak hari yg terbazir kerana tenggelam dalam pencarian. sedangkan Allah itu lebih dari dekat
** [2:186], [50:16]

walaupun dah tahu Allah itu lebih dari dekat, masih tak mampu nak establish rasa cinta pada Allah. :'(

masaku semakin hari semakin pendek.umurku semakin meningkat. alangkah ruginya hidupku kalau dihabiskan tanpa sempat menikmati cinta Allah itu.

tolong, ajarkan saya macam mana nak mencintai Allah? *saya merayu sepenuh hati

:'(

Comments

Anonymous said…
banyakkan istighfar :)
Unknown said…
yup ! it's hard to be a good One .. but a least we've tried .. =)
Anonymous said…
mulut mmg senang nk ungkapkan cinta tp belum tentu hati sepenuhnya cinta pd Allah,buktinya tengok la amalan seharian adakah ape yg kite buat Allah redha?
dear sis,
nak mencintai tu satu proses,for me kite kena banyak refleksi diri dengan segala kurniaan yg Allah bg tak terhenti hingga ke saat ni kita masih boleh bernafas sedangkan kite terus-terusan membuat dosa sudah cukup untuk membuat kita rasa malu jika tak mencintainya.seringkali untuk saya membina rasa cinta pd Allah ni saya akan membayangkan kasih sayang seorang ibu terhadap anknya which is an unconditional love itu pun tak setanding kasih syg Allah.tadabbur surah as-syuara sis,anda akan rasa betapa sangat rugi jika kita tak mencintaiNya.
Anonymous said…
asif,surah as-syura,surah ke 42 yg ana mksudkn bukan as-syuara.tp sebenarnya semua ayat AQ adalah ayat cintanya,depends kepada hati kita menanggaapi setiap ayat cinta itu :)
maaf lebih selesa utk jd anonymous sbb dlm memberi nasihat,diri pun serba kekurangan jugak.all the best sis dalam perjuangan cinta ini!
Anonymous said…
Secara teorinya kita boleh cakap untuk meraih cinta Allah, baca Al-Quran, berzikir tapi sebenarna ia bukan mudah. Usaha secara berterusan. Dan pohonlah banyak pada-Nya supaya dikurniakan cinta-Nya.

Mungkin aplikasi yang nampak mudah namun sukar, berbuat baiklah kepada semua manusia, sama ada dia itu datang dari pelbagai fikrah dan latar belakang yang berbeza. Mintalah pada Allah cinta-nya, dan berilah pada manusia cinta (kebaikan)

Mencari makna hidup dengan memberi.
Anonymous said…
Kuatkan semangat ! Jangan mudah mengalah dengan perasaan.Biarkan perasaan tu fly fly awayy.Tinggalkan cinta manusia sebab cinta Allah tu lebih awla kan :)

Popular posts from this blog

Memory

You know I always take pride in how good my memory works. I can remember details, information, and able to retain & recall them whenever it is needed. I remember small minute detail of a person, what she/he likes or dislike, what they're allergic of, preferences, pet peeves, depending how close they are to me. I remember event and incidents that occurs, I remember the things people say, sometimes the wording they use, I remember the places and memories it carries-the people I go with, the purpose of going, and sometimes the exact dates if not month of the year. I remember random facts about thingsi studied in my degree despite not dealing with the subjects on daily basis. I remember very vividly the memories of people despite how random and sometimes insignificant it seems. No matter how useful a good memory does sound, Sometimes, secretly, I resent it. I resent that how memories are only pieces of you that you're meant to keep. Just because you remember the specific event ...

The ocean

We could've been the ocean Where the limits is not found The potentials, possibilities of what could have become But you chose the land The security, the certainty and safety that it offers You chose what is easy And that's okay Me and difficulties came as part in parcel As much as I can give you Or that I tried or willing to try to There are parts of me that isn't gonna be easy I probably can't give you peace And that's okay Maybe it's not that much of a fall It's the imagery of you that stuck And how it takes the shape and the idea of you But I'm beginning to understand now, or at least as of this current moment There are something to be blamed but not everything I hold no grudge nor that I bear any ill wishes I just prefer not to see the sight of you At least not until I let go that image of you And the thought of what we could have become And I free myself from this attachment and idea You chose the logic, the safer route And I will embark on a diffe...

The very defining moment

26th of June When we got into a little misunderstanding and you go to sleep upset and I went about my days pretending like nothing happened when in reality i was just as affected I think over the time i became quite good at pretending putting on smiles and working, as if it was all normal when the truth I keep on dropping things, i was all over the place I am CLEARLY not in a great mood and later that night you called me up and asked if I had my dinner already and all you said "bawak tupperware. Saya kat luar" Imagine the kind of shock I had When you are upset but still decides to go above and beyond for me I'm not sure what do I have in me but I just got lucky 27th June Another misunderstanding (lol) and this time you dropped by again late at night we drive and we talk I talk and talk endlessly We smiled and laugh (and in my heart i knew, I want this forever) I want to be next to you when I'm sad when i feel hopeless or just full of moodiness and I just wanna be sad ...