Skip to main content

Dan Keputusannya ialah....................

Haha maaf tajuk entry sedikit beriye, saje je nak buat thrill la konon-kononnye. hikhik.

Okay,sebagaimana yang diketahui satu Malaysia semalam ialah hari pengumuman keputusan SPM bagi calon SPM 2010 dan sebagai calon berdaftar, saya pun tidak terkecuali daripada melakukan aktiviti tersebut. haihh macam-macam reaksi ade, ade yang menangis, ade yang takde perasaan, tapi macam mane pun, semuanya Allah dah takdirkan,betul tak? dapat tinggi ke, rendah ke, memang itu yg terbaik untuk kite..Mungkin kalau kita dapat tinggi jadi riak ke, takabur ke (nauzubillah) tapi yakinla dengan Allah, Dia kan sebaik-baik perancang?

Dan di dalam post ini saya ingin mengucapkan ribuan syukur kepada Allah, walaupun hambaNya ini banyak buat maksiat kepadaNya, tapi masih lagi sudi nak anugerahkan sesuatu yg bermakna.Dan kepada sahabat-sahabat seperjuangan yg setia bersama susah dan senang, guru-guru yang mengajar walau seketika, family yang bagi moral and financial support dan kepada kenalan-kenalan yang mendoakan.

kalau nak taw saya dapat berapa, sila kire. HAHA
Alhamdulillah, walaupun tak gempak sangat, tapi adela jugak hasilnya.Syukur... :)

Dan terima kasih kepada adik-adik junior yang sweet gilos bagi hadiah dekat I. isk3..terharu gile tak sangka langsung dapat hadiah sekali dengan sekeping kad,comel pulak tu. Rase nak nangis pun ad,tapi ditahan-tahan. hehe
dari mereka :)

selepas 10 balutan suratkhabar, inila hasilnye. comel kan?

this is in the pink box. nice eih?

dari sudut bawahan

surat wasiat gune resit. kesian mereka
Sweet gile kan?isk3 kepada yg tak dapat sila jeles ye. haha. okay, that's all, daaaaa :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
holoh2, sweet nye dorg. puwah, thinah yer ! huhu. papepon, b'syukur.. :)
sofwahayati said…
pana gedik orang tanye taknak jawab. HAHA
Feeq said…
congratz lah..nak hadiah p beli sendri :P
ainul mardhiah said…
kak sofwah.. penat balut tau...
yg resit tu.... kempen kitar semula...
sofwahayati said…
@fieq: aah nak gi beli la ni, duitnye mane?takpe, duit jordan pun laku jugak. HAHA

@ainul: yela, gile ke nak bukak yg surat khabar tu satu-satu?haha, sampai esok pun tak lepas. las-las koyak je senang.HAHA.kempen ktar smula?ni plastik beli hari sabtu ke?
raraahmad said…
wah congrats againnn :)) all the best in ur future undertaking kayh dearr
wah ! ciongrats2 .tahniah yee :)
Feeq said…
TAKLEH..DUET JORDAN MAHAL..UNTUNGLAH BG..HEHE

Popular posts from this blog

Memory

You know I always take pride in how good my memory works. I can remember details, information, and able to retain & recall them whenever it is needed. I remember small minute detail of a person, what she/he likes or dislike, what they're allergic of, preferences, pet peeves, depending how close they are to me. I remember event and incidents that occurs, I remember the things people say, sometimes the wording they use, I remember the places and memories it carries-the people I go with, the purpose of going, and sometimes the exact dates if not month of the year. I remember random facts about thingsi studied in my degree despite not dealing with the subjects on daily basis. I remember very vividly the memories of people despite how random and sometimes insignificant it seems. No matter how useful a good memory does sound, Sometimes, secretly, I resent it. I resent that how memories are only pieces of you that you're meant to keep. Just because you remember the specific event ...

The ocean

We could've been the ocean Where the limits is not found The potentials, possibilities of what could have become But you chose the land The security, the certainty and safety that it offers You chose what is easy And that's okay Me and difficulties came as part in parcel As much as I can give you Or that I tried or willing to try to There are parts of me that isn't gonna be easy I probably can't give you peace And that's okay Maybe it's not that much of a fall It's the imagery of you that stuck And how it takes the shape and the idea of you But I'm beginning to understand now, or at least as of this current moment There are something to be blamed but not everything I hold no grudge nor that I bear any ill wishes I just prefer not to see the sight of you At least not until I let go that image of you And the thought of what we could have become And I free myself from this attachment and idea You chose the logic, the safer route And I will embark on a diffe...

The very defining moment

26th of June When we got into a little misunderstanding and you go to sleep upset and I went about my days pretending like nothing happened when in reality i was just as affected I think over the time i became quite good at pretending putting on smiles and working, as if it was all normal when the truth I keep on dropping things, i was all over the place I am CLEARLY not in a great mood and later that night you called me up and asked if I had my dinner already and all you said "bawak tupperware. Saya kat luar" Imagine the kind of shock I had When you are upset but still decides to go above and beyond for me I'm not sure what do I have in me but I just got lucky 27th June Another misunderstanding (lol) and this time you dropped by again late at night we drive and we talk I talk and talk endlessly We smiled and laugh (and in my heart i knew, I want this forever) I want to be next to you when I'm sad when i feel hopeless or just full of moodiness and I just wanna be sad ...